The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My newest hobby...

You know that your life is getting dire when finding a forum dedicated to crocheting makes you happy! Yup, for those who don't know it, I've been bitten by the crochet bug! I bet you are sitting there thinking "Crochet??? Isn't that what my Grandma did?" No, I am not suffering from a mid-life crisis at 26. I basically think that it is really cool to be making those funky scarfs that are all the rage right now, and have even started my own afghan (will post a picture of it once its done)

Thats all for now....sleep is calling to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home