The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Another Day......Another Plane

Today was a long day - I found out yesterday afternoon that I had to fly to the UK today for a meeting....okay, not a problem except that I had to be up at 5 to get the taxi at 5:40 for my 7:20 flight. Waited in the airport for my co-worker to arrive. Amelia arrives, driver is stuck in traffic due to an accident on the M4, wait for backup driver. Drive an hour fifteen to Compton (very pretty area of the world) and have meetings all day, at four drove back to Heathrow, catch 6:40 plane back to Brussels and arrive home at 9:40! A fairly long day - result was three more stamps in my passport, leaving only 14 open spots....seems like a lot, but consider that in the past week my tally is 6! I am assured 3 more on my trip back to the US, plus 3 more for my trip to Turkey.....yup, going to Istanbul in July with my wonderful friend Zori...crap gotta go get a visa!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    wow! you'll have to post some pictures of all your stamps one day! let's see... i've been out of Texas twice, oklahoma and new mexico.... do those count?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home