The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Weekend ramblings

Today starts my first day of Cat sitting for my co-workers cat while she and her husband are back in the US. It will be nice to spend some time with an animal again - it does get lonely here without anyone to talk to! I'll probably spend most of the next week over at their house for kitty-time! Mils is a great cat - very friendly!

Hmm...did not do much this weekend - spent some time fooing around the internet as always! I am helping a lady with her web blog on getting a better format than the pink crap :-) I frankly don't care for myself - it does the job, so why spend a lot of time on presentation when it is content that counts? If you read the blog, you are doing it becaue you want to know whats going on in my life, not from some deep-seeded need to visit a cool layout! I might decide to combine my blogs and websites into one format, but until then, WYSIWYG! :-)

Yesterday consisted of shopping and then an early night! Went to the hardware store where I tried to ask where the twine was so i could tie up my plants - I think that my french was way off since he had no clue what I was saying! LOL Managed to find it though, along with a hammer (you never know when you might need one) and some storage tubs! also stopped at the pottery store down the street that is going out of business and managed to pick up some good deals ! Waited a bit too long to go though as the selection was a little bit picked over, but managed to find some that I could use and like! Will see about getting some pics up!

Thats it for now folks - TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home