The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Saturday....

Well today was eventful....nope, not at all! Day consisted of some shopping, a sub from subway and washing my curtains in the living room & dining room.....found out that they are not really gray, but a nice white color - who woulda thunk? tee hee - I realized the other day that I've lived here for over a year, and there were two people from work in there for 9 month periods before that. Considering that, I calculated that the curtains had not been washed in at least 3 years! Major ugh! I managed to pull them down using a rickety ladder I found in the basement....major safety concern using it! I still have the curtains in the bedroom to do - will see if i can get some before and after pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home