The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Why a Places to Visit entry

Everyone knows that I like to travel (its a good thing since I am living in Europe currently) I was surfing the blogs of friends from a site that will remain unnamed since I said that I would not talk about that subject on this blog :-) So anywho, on Jinglelady's blog I noticed she had a section devoted to places to visit. I like this idea since it gives people a chance to see where I've been and where I would like to go to...hey, since I am always looking for travel partners, it just might result in someone saying "hey! I want to go there too, lets see if Kimberly wants to go with me!"

So, on my next post I will make my list, and then add a permanent link to that post on my page and update as I travel more during the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home