The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Greek God Quiz Result

So its 10:30 and I am actually feeling tired for the first time in 4 weeks at an hour earlier than 2 am....must be the 2 Duvel's I had after work with Laura and Margaret! Anyways, I decided to do some blog surfing from fellow members at Crochetville.com I stumbled upon some really cool quizes - you basically answer the questions and they tell you what type of person, sheep, object, historical figure etc you are. One I found was about Greek Gods.....I took it and here is the answer...tee hee hee - watch out!

nemesis
Nemesis



?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home