The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Inner European Is.....

Hey! Its been a good week....not! Very busy at work - still getting stuck with the old job and then trying to do the new job on top - its like juggling with 27 different balls knowing that I am going to drop several of them....lets just hope the dropped ones relate to the old job - transitioning for 10 weeks is sooooo wrong I don't even know where to start complaigning about it!

Took a quiz tonight - it is so very much me that it is scary, espcially considering where in Europe I have lived besides Brussels! :-)





Your Inner European is Irish!









Sprited and boisterous!

You drink everyone under the table.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home