The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Postcrossing Photos v2

More postcards have arrived this week from Postcrossing! Including one from my friend Swapna in India...rather ironic that out of all of the members of postcrossing 3,500+ she would get my name! The odds against that happening have to be fairly high I would say!

The first is from Swapna in India, and the second is from Linca in Norway with a picture of Trollveggen! Many thanks to both of you for the wonderful postcards....this is such great fun!



1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger Noa said…

    Hi Kimberly, i am very glad you liked my postcard from oPorto. I am visiting your blog now and we can start a virtual friendship. I already send 10 postcards but i didn´t received yet. I can´t wait to start receiving,

    My best regards,
    Andreia Esteves (noa_rj)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home