The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hello to my Freddies Family!

*waving hello* from across the sea to my friends and family back there at Famous Freddies in Mt. Prospect! Hi guys! I really miss you all!

waiting in my in-box this morning was a link from the wonderful and lovely Jan to this blogger site: http://bears1.blogspot.com/ which shows the fun that they are having without me back in Illinois. I can not believe that I am missing another football season....my third one! To think that I was really worried about being away from home for a year, and it ends up being 3!!!!

I really hope to be back for next years season.....not really sure what would tempt me to stay here though....perhaps a promotion to manager, the nice raise that goes along with it, and of course the BMW that I would get to drive...yeah, that might make me stick around here for a little bit longer....did I also mention that said BMW comes with a gasoline card? Translate that into, not having to pay the 6 bucks a gallon for gas - that's the price here - to think you are complaining in the US about 3....wimps!

Talk to you all soon! Miss you tons!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've had your hello to your Freddies Family up for how long now? 3 or 4 months? still on one replys back. must be a bunch of backward hicks. Probably have never seen or heard of a computer OR insufferable snobs who think they are too good for you kiddo and reality is, its you who should give them the old Freddies who??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home