The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Visitors from America!

It has been great fun having my parents here! I have shown them some around Brussels and then around Paris. We leave tomorrow morning for Rome....should be a good time! I can not wait to see everything that we can see! Rome has been on my list of places for 5 years now!! It was one the places that I wanted to go see while I lived in Ireland but never got the chance....I do now!

I am once again on a mad travelling schedule - it was to Paris on Sunday, now to Rome tomorrow (Wed) until Sat night. I am in Brussels for a few days and then it is off to Castlebar Ireland with Zori next Thursday until the Monday morning! We are renting a car which should be interesting! A stick shifter on the wrong side of the road..Ahhhh the memories! Hopefully my abilities of manual driving have improved over the past 5 years and there will not be any repeats of getting stuck on a hill in the middle of some little tiny town in the countryside of Ireland! Vroom vroom here I come! :)

Have a great week!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Had a great time with you traveling to Paris and Rome. Even happier we could help you fulfill your 5 year thirst to see Rome. We have some wonderful memories to share for years to come. Thats what Vacations are suppose to be all about. thanks again my Daughter for all the memories.

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Blog here is a nice read and just wish more of friends and family would take time to read and post comments on it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home