The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

17 days.......26 days......

The count down has begun! In 17 days I will be back in the US for almost 3 weeks and then in 26 days I will be celebrating Christmas and eating, eating, eating.....I do beileve that I will be saying hello once again to the 10 lbs that I thought were history! *sigh* Its a never ending battle of the bulge!

Postcrossing - received a postcard yesterday from Charlotte from Hong Kongè Also received two cards last friday from Finland and Germany! I currently have 4 cards travelling to the US and one to India.....I hope that they arrive soon!

Life in Belgium continues to do good. No recent late night bar fights keeping my awake which is a good thing! The bar clientel have been rather quiet lately.....I guess that will end with the upcoming days - its holiday party time!

Spent 15 hours on trains this past weekend! Went over to London to visit with Russ and then we went to Manchester then Liverpool, watched the Everton vs Newcastle United game where my team (Newcastle) lost.....its all because I had to root for Everton.....I was sitting in their section, so rooting for Newcastle would have been a VERY bad idea! The win made Russ happy so that is all that matters! Will probably see him again in January or so. I'll need something to do on my lonely weekends here without Zori! I am going to be lost with Zori going back to Argentina and Kim getting moved to Zurich!

Thats all for now folks! Enjoy the rest of the week!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger TheBitterAmerican said…

    Hi, Kimberly! Thanx for pinning my map!

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since all your friends are leaving for other opportunities, I guess its time you found you way back home to the USA, Florida would be nice, especially Dec, Jan Feb and March.

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We need an update on job out look, either here or there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home