The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Tis the season......

To be jolly....just keep thinking that and all will be A-Okay!

Whoooooooooosh! That was the past year flying by at lightning speed. Can you believe that Thanksgiving has all but passed and we are on the count down to Christmas?

I am slowly getting some present completed. Next comes the shopping which I will tackle in the week before Christmas once I am back in the good ole US of A. That should be a hectic week. I have appointments set up for my hair chopping off, teeth drilling, kindergarten viewing (my nephew told me I had to come see his class) and of course the normal assorted odds and ends with some shopping thrown in for good measure!

I learned some news today! My friend Paul has gotten married! You probably could have knocked me off my chair with a feather when he told me that one! Congratulations to him and his new wife Jody!!!!!

Postcrossing continues to fill my mail box! I have received post cards from Florida, Netherlands and Finland recently - yay! I know, I've been slacking on the pictures - one of these days I'll get them up and on here!

Well, I am off to go to dinner with my fellow Americans here in Brussels....heading to the Irish pub by my house for some eats and of course some drinks!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How come we never go to eat at the Irish pub by your house or for that matter visit it. As well as the BANK???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home