The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Life continues.....

Come the good nad the bad, life continues day by day.

All has been going well here in Burssels. Aside from my being bored witless at work! I am in negotiations to potentially take on a new role. Not a lot can be said about it at this point in time, but it would be a challenge and would bring me back into contact with a former team.....not so sure I like that one, but I should have learned by this stage in the game to never say never about anything!! Well, okay, some things I am sure I can say never about....as in I will never try Crystal Meth or Heroin. Updates on the job situation once I know for sure what I can and can not say!

I find myself stupidly agreeing to a bet on running a 10 mile race in October. I'm blonde.....and an idiot! I don't run......ever! Hopefully 7.5 months is long enough to get in shape to not embarass myself and come in last place! So far there are 5 of us running that I am aware of, including my friend Kim.....we will be cheering each other on and who knows, potentially training together should I end up in Zurich at all!

Florida and vacation for 2 weeks is just around the corner! In between now and then I have to clean and organise my apartment, pack, finish some projects I've been working on, and a billion other miscellaneous tasks.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger The MacKay Way said…

    7.5 months is PLENTY of time...so long as you really do train for it! :-) Go girl!!!:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home