The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Sunshine here I come....

I am counting down the days until my next vacation! I am heading not to some foreign locale, but back to the US to Florida! My parents own a week timeshare and then my sister and I own a week, so I will spend 2 weeks relaxing in the sun. Okay, I will try to relax in the sun.....with a 2 year old and a 5 year old demanding time and attention, it will be hit and miss on how much relaxing I can do!

My mornings......an un-godly wake up time before 8am to the feeling of little fingers poking my eyes and voices telling me "Aunt Kim. The sun is shining. Its a beeoootiful day outside....time to wake up!!!"

I leave on the 11th, and fly via Chicago to Orlando....just think about all of those lovely frequent flier miles that will be added to my account.....Australia is looking closer and closer (thats my next big trip with Kim).

I will be doing a fair amount of pool / sun time, along with a hefty dose of shopping! A potential trip to Sea World, or perhaps back to one of the Disney Parks. A ride over to the Gulf of Mexico and some sand time. I have several friends in Florida that I hope I can see - a friend from high school, Angie; a former friend from Belgium, Tom and his new fiance; and a few of my on-line crochet buddies.

Spending time in Florida with me right now is my parents, sister and brother-in-law, my neice and nephew and possibly my best friend, her mum & her mum's friend.

On Belgium, all is still going well here. I am busy as always which is a good thing. I fly tomorrow morning to Zurich for 2 days to find out the details on the new role - lets hope that everything turns out perfectly!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Barbara said…

    Hope you have a wonderful vacation! I love Sea World!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home