The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Life Happens....

I just realised looking back that until my reunion post, it has been since February that I las tposted on this blog.....and no, its not from over posting on my other blog, but merely that life happens.

When I took on the temp position in February, I never expected it to take over my life. Well, it did! From multiple trips back and forth to Zurich....at one stretch I was there every week for 5 weeks straight, to non-stop work, personal life time became a scarcity. I stopped blogging, stopped crocheting, stopped everything but sleeping, eating, breathing and working. Wake up, go to work, come home, pass out....wake up, go to work..... and so on and so forth!

Its been a crazy ride but at the end of it I finally have my promotion to manager, and I'll be staying in Brussels for just a smidgen longer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home