The Land of Kimberly

An insight into my mind and what is going through it on a random basis (notice the random - no promises to update and post at any regular frequency)

     [100 Things About Me] [My "To Visit" List] Check out our Frappr!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Where to begin?

I do not even know where to begin on updating all thats been going on!

With the promotion life has gotten even busier! I have been going a week or two at a time between updates on my other blog, and this one is even worse! If you have been missing your "Kimberly fix" my other blog is being posted on a little bit more often, and can be found here

I have been dating a guy from Kosovo since June. Things are going okay. I am not so sure he is Mister Right....more like he is Mister Now!

I was in Portugal for a few days for work and had a great time - a very pretty city & area around Lisbon! I also then spent the weekend in Dublin with my freind Kim where we had a good time shopping etc. I met up with my friend Andrew who I met with my friend Zori 2 years ago - it was good to see him again! As normal I went to the International Bar and my bartender there was happy to see me! He filled me in on all the happenings since my last visit - seems like everyone is getting married lately over there in Ireland....glad that I am not one of them!

I am going to Argentina!!!

Thats right, I am taking a week before going to Michigan for the holidays in December and going down to Argentina to visit my friend Zori and meet my on-line friend Vik for the first time! I am ery excited about this trip, including the fact that I have a nice long layover in New York so I will be able to do some shopping and site seeing there as well this trip! And of course I'll spend 3 days in Chicago visiting friends there! I am trying to convince my Mom to join me in Chicago for those three days for some Mother-Daughter bonding........and shopping! *grin*

Well, it is late and I am off to bed!

*hugs* to all of you! I hope that you hae not been too worried about me going AWOL!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should skip and Chicago and come right home Aunt Kim. We go shopping at Toys R US. :). thats what your Neice and Nephew are saying so since you would not head my words how about from the kidlets. Just have fun in Argentina and be SAFE. Also do not bring home any two or four leggeed pets.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger meinewelt said…

    Hello Kimberly!
    Thanks for your message.I'm a German Teacher.If you can write german is better for me.I understand english but that is better.. friendly regards to youand to Belgium

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger meinewelt said…

    Your blog is very nice...Have the happy days in Argentina...good travels...good bye!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home